Branding and Logo Design
Strong brand equals strong business
We live in a world where there are so many different products and services that it has become increasingly harder to differentiate one’s business from the competition.
“Products are created in the factory.
Brands are created in the mind.”
But that is what makes branding so vital.
- Proven performance: research by the Design Council demonstrates a strong link between design and better business performance.
- Define yourself: as your business grows, the type of customer you want to attract changes – your branding needs to reflect this.
- Digital appeal: brands were historically built offline (hard copy) with online as an afterthought − nowadays, both mediums are equally important.
The Studio Stanley process
- Research: we will research your business’ competitive environment; its DNA, customer base, the markets it operates in, the challenges it faces…etc. The brand concepts we create will be based around your chosen market.
- Logo: this is the starting point for your branding, since your logo is the first thing that your target market will see.
- Visual & verbal: we then create the rest of your brand identity using the visual (colour, typography, and graphic elements) and the verbal (straplines, content writing and marketing).
- Design: everything is brought together in your design branding proofs, which are refined until you are satisfied.
Your bottom line is our bottom line
Your brand is safe in our hands because we understand that the continuing success of your company is uppermost in your mind.
Your brand identity has to be an asset that works hard for you.
Get in touch with us today and let’s start a conversation about how we can be a part of your marketing success.