Print equals great marketing
Print extends the reach of your digital brand and, used together, increases your marketing impact.
What is it that makes print so compelling?
“Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.”
Why print media?
- Tangible: it’s durable and occupies ‘real estate’ on a client’s desk, bookshelf or display rack.
- Credible: print media confers legitimacy on a brand – unique and long-lasting, it creates a distinct marketing angle to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Engaging: in an age where websites are skimmed in less than five seconds and email inboxes are constantly overflowing, good print media commands and holds a reader’s attention.
Integrate with online marketing
The days of print being standalone and independent from online marketing are gone. Nowadays, digital integration is the foundation of any successful marketing strategy.
There are a number of ways of integrating print and digital:
- Print media in the form of annual reports, brochures and stationery – including the ubiquitous business card – are still vital assets in promoting your business. See The Photobiomodulation Studio case study for a good example of online and print synthesis.
- We always start with your brand identity and establish the key elements that will bring it to life on the printed page.
- If your existing identity needs a refresh, we can also create digital guidelines so that it works seamlessly across all your media and you have a coherent brand that markets you profitably.
The Studio Stanley process
- Brand identity: what do you want your print media marketing to achieve and how does this fit in with your existing brand identity?
- Design concepts: having established your objectives, we will produce three different concepts for you to review.
- Discuss & Refine: these concepts will be whittled down into a working draft.
- Delivery: once the draft has been finalised, we will either manage the printing service ourselves or liaise with your chosen printers to deliver the final print media.
A 360-degree approach
Modern-day print must be able to work seamlessly across both digital and traditional marketing channels.
Studio Stanley understands this and will help you plan out your media campaign from the outset to pre-empt your future marketing needs.
Get in touch with us today and let’s start a conversation about how we can be a part of your marketing success.