- Leicester Poly – BA (Hons) in Graphic Design 1979-82.
- 1984-2010 – move to Henley and work in a variety of design studios and agencies in the Thames Valley.
- Art – influenced by American painter Edward Hopper who always carried in his wallet his favourite quotation from Goethe: “the reproduction of the world that surrounds me by means of the world that is in me.”
- Christianity – active member of local church/keen on philosophy
- Sport – tennis and football…but especially football.
That’s me in a nutshell – I love what I do, graphic design for me is a passion. I’d like to think that leads to great work, but why don’t you be the judge of that?
Have a look around the website and my projects, and if you’d like to have a chat, please drop me a line or give me a shout.
Chris Cole//Web developing
Neil Parsley//Web developing
Tony Thornby//SEO, Google Ads and Analytics Insights.